Dog Boarding Kennels - Brisbane Valley Pet Care Centre
Unlike most kennels we do not charge higher fees during peak times including Christmas, Easter or Public Holidays etc. Our fees remain unchanged all year round.
Our normal fees are:
Small dogs $25.00 per calendar day
Medium/large dogs $28.00 per calendar day
Male entire dogs are $33.00 per calendar day (excludes small dogs and puppies to age of 6 months).
(Females in season only taken by prior arrangement with price given on booking )
- Dogs are bathed in a flea and herbal tick rinse on arrival and departure. Whilst we will take every precaution to prevent fleas and ticks, but it is the Owner/s responsibility to ensure that your dog has received appropriate tick and flea prevention treatment before they arrive at the kennels, and you will need to leave us additional flea/tick treatments if your pet is staying wit us for longer than 2 weeks.
- If a dog arrives covered in fleas and Ticks and their coat is so matted that we cannot guarantee that we have got them all then the animal may be refused, however you will be charged for the bath treatment while our staff attempted to eradicate the issue.
- Animals that are found to have fleas will be treated with either Capstar, Frontline Plus and or Advantix and the cost of the treatment will be charged to your account.
- If you dog has a worm infestation, then again your pet will be treated with a deworming medication and the cost of the treatment will be charged to your account.
- Some animals may have a adverse reaction to various medications/treatments if you are aware of any that cause issues please let one of our friendly staff know and we will note it on their file. Also if you inform us what treatments you currently use we can also note this.
- The above fees include two treats a day whether pigs ears/brisket bones/chicken wings/chicken necks/large bones (depending on size of dog) usually around 10am and 3pm.
- Dinner is a combination of Ivory Coat/Hypro Premium/Eukinuba with either minced chicken, minced liver, liver, beef, meat, vege, rice and gravy mix.
- Our kennels only provide premium foods and snacks.
- We do have eftpos, but also take cash or cheque. We also have credit card facilities however there is a 1.5% surcharge on this service. You pay for the boarding when dropping off your animals.
- You just need to ensure that your dog has had a vaccination for (c5) that is either done yearly or if you have not done recently the dog would need to be vaccinated with its second shot at least two weeks prior to arrival (otherwise we cannot take the dog). We will need to sight the certificate.
- If your dog is friendly with other dogs he/she will basically get to run free and play all day once they have been socialized and introduced to some other friendly dogs. We are well renowned for getting in dogs who are either unsocialised or not to friendly with other dogs and in 90% of the cases we have had them get a whole new outlook on life and playing with sometimes just a few dogs but other times lots of dogs. All dogs are assessed individually before they are introduced to other dogs.
- The kennels including all exercise areas have 24hr music playing, and are fully insulated so are lovely and cool in summer and nice and cosy in winter. All kennel blocks have sand areas (which during summer are hosed down so that they are beautiful and cold to lay on and chill out) but they also have grassed areas. All kennel excise areas have shade sails for the comfort of your pet. There are several doggie pools positioned in all the exercise yards. Your pet is able to relax and enjoy the views and the lovely breezes or if they choose get themselves involved in a game of chasey with the more lively and active friends they meet.
- We are also able to dispense any medications that you pet may need.
Please rest assured that your dog is treated like one of our dogs and lets face it my dogs are totally spoilt, well mannered but spoilt.
Our opening hours are as follows:
- Monday to Friday by appointment only
- Saturday by appointment only
- Sunday by appointment only
- Public Holidays times vary and will be advised upon booking.
If you are wishing to book in your animal over a peak period we suggest you book early we can be fully booked at least 6 months prior to Christmas. Any animals being boarded over peak periods will need to have a deposit paid to hold their spot. However if the booking is cancelled at least 21 working days prior to their stay it is fully refundable.
You will be given a date by which you deposit needs to be paid to hold the booking.
Kennels for Ottaba, Esk, Brisbane Valley, Ipswich, Toogoolawa, Biara, Fernvale, Lowood, Gatton, Cominya, Rosewood, Harlin and Kilcoy.
If you would like to book online click here »
Some photos are from our previous Townsville Kennels. Townsville photos will be replaced once the Brisbane Kennels are fully up and running.